How to Change Yahoo Mail Password
It might possible that you’re dealing with more than one email accounts and Yahoo is one of them. Nowadays, things about Google and Outlook are coming out only, Yahoo is like an outdated service now. And that’s why if you want to know something about it, you may have to use more effective than using in other email providers like Gmail.
To ease your Yahoo life, we bring this perfect guide to Yahoo email. Our first section will definitely talk about “How do I change my Yahoo password” which is most crucial and our centerpiece as well. Let’s start the article guys:
3 Ways to Change Yahoo Mail Password
Find out the best 3 ways to change your Yahoo mail password.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password on PC
Here’s how to change yahoo mail password:
1. Visit the Yahoo Mail website and log in to your account. Once you logged into your account, go ahead. Click on Settings (gear icon). Doing so will open the menu. From the menu, select the “Account Info.”
2. Now, click the “Account Security” tab on the left. Click the “Change Password.”
3. Now, enter your new password twice to confirm it. Make sure to choose a secure and ultra-strong password.
4. Click “Continue” to save your new password. Your Yahoo! Mail password is the same password for all other Yahoo! Products, including Yahoo! Messenger and Yahoo! Finance.
How to Change Yahoo Mail Password on Android
If you use Yahoo mail on your android device, here’s how to change your Yahoo mail password on android.
1. First of all, open the Yahoo mail app on your phone and make sure you’ve already logged into your account. Once you’re in. select the three dots Menu icon at the top of screen.
2. Doing so will reveal the options. Select the “Account Info” (Yahoo mail app users may need to select Manage Accounts).
3. Select Security Setting and enter the security code of your phone. This is the code you usually use to unlock your iPhone.
4. Now, choose “I Would Rather Change My Password.” Type in your new desired password twice to confirm it’s correct.
Finally, select Continue and you’re done.
How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
In case the above method doesn’t provide you the desired results, try to forget your password in order to recover your Yahoo email account. Here’s how to reset Yahoo mail password.
1. Visit Yahoo Sign-in Helper page and complete the verification process that works best for you. On this page, click on the “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the sign-in page.
2. Now, select you want to verify your account: via Text, Gmail, or Email.
Text: If you choose Text, you’ll receive a code on the number you will entered. Enter your phone number and submit it to receive a code.
Email: If you picked the email option, continue to the next step.
Gmail: If you chose Gmail, follow the prompts to log in to your Gmail account.
3. Now, enter the verification code in the provided field and follow the on-screen prompt to recover your Yahoo account.
4. Now, you can enter the Yahoo email new password. Login back with your Yahoo mail new password. Make sure you choose the strong and secure password for your Yahoo mail account.
How to Change Yahoo Email Address
If it’s not about the password but about the email address, then here’s how you can change your Yahoo email address.
1. Visit Yahoo Login Page
on your preferred browser on Windows and Mac both, and sign in with your username and password.
2. Once you’re in, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Doing so will open a drop-down menu.
3. From the drop-down menu, click “Settings,” in a new pop-up windows.
4. Now, click on the “Accounts’ tab on the left-hand side of the “Settings” Windows.
5. Now, click on “Add another mailbox” under “Email addresses.” Doing so will open the list of popular email providers such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo and etc.
6. Select the email client you want to connect with. Enter the email address in the provided field.
Note: This must be an existing email account. If you don’t already have a second email address, you need to create a new one.
7. Now, click “Add Mailbox.” You’ll be asked to sign into your new email addresses and confirm your decision. Sign in to your email account. Enter your email and password in the pop-up window to verify your account.
8. Click on the “Allow” button to sync the content of your two email addresses. Finally, click done. Doing so will connect your secondary email address to your Yahoo mailbox.